Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DAY Four

Yesterday:
-Smoothie,
-Sandwich,
-Sauted veggies (peppers, onions, spaghetti squash.....) in a
(oops) store bought flour tortilla.  I tried making my own whole wheat flour tortilla's but no success (of course). :) So I used what I had.  It wasn't bad for being filled with just veggies.  Mom, you have got to be so blown away that my meals can consist of just veggies.  Did you ever think you would see the day?  I MISS CHEETOS.  CHOCOLATE.  DOUGHNUTS.  ...What?  I never even had an obsession for doughnuts, but I miss them.
-Cade wants to buy raw milk (sick.....but I might just give it a try).
-Skipped taking my crazy pill.
-Asked Cade if he wanted to go to In-N-Out, he said no.  Gosh, he's such a food nazi! :) Totally kidding. But you'd seriously think this was all his idea.  Haha.

Ok, so today, practically the same story...except that I attempted to make a chili.  Did it work out, I think you can guess that correct answer on that one.  It wasn't too bad but I wonder if it could taste any better.  Shoot, I am sure not a very convincing person if you are thinking about getting healthy.  Be patient, I have high hopes this will all turn around in the taste department.
-Cade still wants to go buy raw milk.  (Haha, he actually literally told me that as I was typing that last sentence and as he's reading Elder Widtsoe's book).
-I took half of half of my crazy pill because winging is a crazy weird feeling and I don't like it.  So little by little I'm trying to wing from my crazy pills.
-I feel good.  I don't feel bloated (TMI?) which is always nice and is embarrassingly a usual occurance.  I have no complaints.  ..Haven't had any headaches for the past few days and haven't experienced any fatigue.  So all is good in the feeling good part of this experiment.
-Cade just informed me that one perk might be that he won't lose his hair.  Huh.  Interesting.  We found a positive for him!

So that's the events of Day 3&4..

P.S. Our saving money efforts are paying off WELL!  Our power bill went from $99-$53 and our cell phone bill went from $166-$78.  Awesome.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment