Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stoked for Miss Lupe

Day 3 for Lupe- Almost at the end of the hardest part!
Lupe started the Medifast 5&1 plan on Monday the 5th instead of the 4th--I with my business coach (my dad) have been calling her the past two days to check in and see how she has been doing.  I am so amazed at how well she has been doing.  Yesterday, only her second day, she already noticed more energy.  Totally impressed.  She has so much motivation and has been very positive so far.  The first 3-5 days are the hardest and she is making it look easy.  WAY TO GO LUPE!  Keep it up!    I'm excited for her first week weigh in just so that she can see how her motivation and dedication is going to pay off.

Right now since Lupe is just starting on the program her main focus is putting energy into using self-control, also learning and understanding how eating six small low-fat/good-for-you meals a day helps with losing weight (in a healthy and safe way).  Soon she'll learn how maintaining a good healthy weight still involves eating 5-6 small low-fat meals a day but that will be by transitioning other healthy choices into her diet...(That we won't go further into though, she's not in the maintaining or transitioning phase yet).

Last night my Dad and I talked to her about how to have a successful attitude.  If you really want to be healthy, you need to change from having an attitude of "Living to Eat" to "Eating to Live".  I think honestly that is the only way you will be successful with weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight.  Hard.  I'm still working on that attitude but it's possible for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment