Thursday, December 15, 2011

TWO posts in ONE--




HAIRCUT.  It only took like a week for me to post a picture.  I do not care to take pictures of myself though, especially when my nose looks really huge in all of them.  I took quite a few and this was the best one.  Is it possible that the shorter & bigger hair has brought out the hugeness of my nose?  Hahaha, ok, I'm probably being silly but.. just had to mention it.  I do like the crazy yucky split ends being gone though!  It's been a nice change.  Do I look older??  Ha.  










CHRISTMAS TREE. 
It's fun.  Had to post.  No star or angel up top.  I know.  Last year the star broke and we just never got one this year.
Loving Christmas time.





See my cute itty bitty manger scene?  I have been waiting a year to put that up.



No comments:

Post a Comment