Thursday, December 22, 2011

Posted on 12-22?..totally wrong date. More like 12-27.


  CHRISTMAS EVE PAJAMIES! :)
Cade does a dang good job picking out my PJ's.  I am impressed.  I think I did better this year for him than last year though.  Except for the shirt size...he said he was a large! ?

 We had a really good Christmas.  Woke up at 7 A.M.--(I did hold back the temptation to wake Cade up when I woke up at 3:45). Opened awesome gifts, made breakfast, went to church and then headed to Logan to spend the day with some of the Hansens.  Loved it all.   



And then last night Cade and I met up with my sister Stephanie and her husband Brandon for dinner.  They were in Utah for Christmas so I was happy that we were able to see them for a little bit.  P.S. Steph's hair is so cute. 
Steph and Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment