Sunday, November 13, 2011

SWEET turn out!

So happy to announce that.....MY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS turned out AWESOME.  Ok, honestly, they may have not tasted so great had there not been a good amount of chocolate chips in them but I still feel proud of the small changes I made and how they tasted.

My recipe went like this:

Not mine----but looks the same
3 Cups of Flour- (Two cups of whole wheat and One cup of white flour)
2 tspn ground cinnamon
1 tspn salt
1 tspn baking soda
4 eggs
3/4 cup of Agave Natural Sweetner (instead of 2 cups table sugar) YES!
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
And chocolate chips

In a large bowl combine Flour, Cinnamon, Salt and Baking Soda- Mix well
In a second bowl beat eggs, agave, pumpkin and oil.
Stir dry ingredients into the second bowl.  Fold in the chocolate chips.
Basically it.  It's a super easy recipe and we loved them!
Bake at 350 around 30-60 minutes (I don't know, I don't time very well)


Ok, so still not all that healthy for you but I think I made it a bit less unhealthy :) Haha.  If that even made sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment