Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Short people aint got no reason to live" ...

I JUST WANT TO LOOK MY AGE.  21.  JUST LOOK 21.

I'm not really an emotional shopper, in the past more of an emotional eater...today I switched my beat though.
After being told TOO many times ALL in like the past month...

I look like a teenager,

I "don't look old enough to work at Sam's Club",

over hearing, "Mom, she looked like she was twelve"

or being told from the YW in my branch, "I'm taller than you" (multiple times) / "My mom thinks you look like a teenager".

I came home from the mutual activity tonight, grabbed my credit card, went to the mall and bought two pairs of high heel boots. :)  Next I plan on chopping my hair off..(as soon as I get the guts to make an appointment).  That will age my look and add enough height right?  Hopefully.  Because, "The older I get the more I do not love hearing how young I look" or how short I am..  I mean, who wants to be 40 and still getting 12 year olds putting their hands above your head while repeating, "I'm taller than you"??
  OH NOOOOOOOOO. 

Not saying I don't appreciate a good short joke once in awhile (one that is original, like Randy Newman's Short People song). But when it comes to being confused with teenagers then I am one sad "little person". 

No comments:

Post a Comment