Monday, November 7, 2011

Convention

Saturday Cade went to a Take Shape for Life Convention here in Utah with my Dad and had a really good time.  I had to work but was happy he went anyways.  He was able to go to lunch after the convention with a small group and a really successful Health Coach, Bryan Drollinger, who held the convention.  And now his fire is fueled and he is ready to help others obtain good health.  It really is exciting.  We hope that we can put ourselves out there and find people to coach.

Message me your email and I can send you an 8 minute video about the program if you (or someone you know) is looking to lose weight and most importantly obtain good health.

Lose weight for the Holidays instead of gaining, seriously!  OR... Keep us in mind when you are making that New Years Resolution to lose weight.
Our email is cadebreanna.tsfl@gmail.com
OR if you want to browse around on our website its www.brehansen.tsfl.com

 Look!  Here are my before and after pictures (haha) from when I was on the program.
 Before...am I really posting this picture?
And 7-10 lbs lighter later.  My After.




I still look like a dork but maybe you get the idea.   7-10 lbs lost in 2 weeks.  In a HEALTHY way.



Dad BEFORE













Dad AFTER




















Of course, in case of confusion, I should mention Take Shape for Life is the reason I started making healthier choices BUT is NOT the reason Cade and I have been trying to eat more organic foods and such.  That part of our eating habbits was inspired by The Green Smoothie Girl and book by Elder Widtsoe.  So if a person gets on the TSFL weight loss program and after they have made it to their goal weight and begin introducing more foods to their diet, they will not be expected to eat only whole wheat flour, only organic foods..etc.  TSFL is so much easier than trying to take on the extreme whole foods diet we've been trying (or TRIED).  With that said, TSFL is a good start if you want to eventually eat more organic foods and less processed foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment