Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lately especially grateful

This week I have just felt grateful.  I am BLESSED.

I am thankful for....
Emma

Eliza and Zach
FAMILY.  Especially this week for a Sister-in-law that calls my husband to get a hold of me to meet her and her kids for lunch when they are passing through Utah to California.  Thanks Jeanette, made my day!

(They are waving to Cade- pictures I sent him from my phone.)  And how did I forget Owen?? :(


For Employment.  I don't love my cashier job but I'm grateful to have it.  Super grateful.


An AMAZING husband who helps me with the dishes.  Seriously...it came to me one night that God really knew what he was doing by leading me to Cade.  I couldn't have been married to someone who never helped me with the dishes.  Hahaha. :)
(Partly sarcastic.  Partly completely serious.)
This morning I did act my age though by doing them myself.  Sometimes I'm a help.

Veterans!  Grateful for the people who sacrafice their life for my freedom.  Grateful for all those who have served especially in my family.  Cade's Dad and my Grandpa.  Thank you!!!

Thanks Emma!
Socks from the Nike Factory.  Oh my favorite socks!  Haha...random.

Nieces that send colored pictures to me in the mail.  So sweet.

Grateful that we are down to about 15 weeks living here.  I will miss some things about Utah though.  For sure. 

& My brother who I can talk about politics with. :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! great things to be grateful for!
    i love that lil emma! she was much littler when I taught her primary class though :) so cute ! countdown to boise?? paper chains? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thought about the paper chains! I'll probably just stick with checking my calendar every Monday (realizing that it's only one week less than the last time I counted but it feels good to see the extra week down). Ooh so excited!
    Emma is so fun. We sure like her and the rest of those kids.
    And thanks Michelle. I really enjoy your blog by the way. And I need to put your new phone on my christmas list. Haha. Super fun.

    ReplyDelete