Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm EXCITED!...

About...Single digits!  8 1/2 weeks left till DUE DATE.  Whoa.  Feels so soon to me.  But, each day I feel a little heavier and a little bit more swollen and then it feels like two months away is a long time.  That's alright though.  I have too much to do before this baby comes, so I need those two months.

About...My budget binder!  Ha.  This is nerdy.  I've totally never been so excited about NOT spending money before.  I found a good little pin on pinterest the other day that has totally worked for us.  Or at least so far.  What I really mean is, my binder and the "envelopes" (plastic pencil pouches, works awesome) just look so good and organized.
A few months ago I tried to google how people live under, I think a $30,000 a year salary...didn't find much.  Then last week (I think it was) I found a pin about living on a $28,000 salary and it totally made sense to me.  Of course, we're planning for a household of three...this was for a family of six.  A few differences but it definitely set a good example for us.  Now...for actually following it....
Here is that link if you are interested... http://thepeacefulmom.com/2012/02/20/new-series-living-on-less-than-28000-a-year-2/

About...We have an apartment and move in date!  Not as exciting as a house.  Our own house.  But.  Oh well!  It feels so good to be so close to moving into our own place.  Yay!  

No comments:

Post a Comment