Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Goodbye homeownership...for now.

So I was REALLY hopeful last week that I would be blogging this month all about closing on a house and that I would be posting cheesy pictures in front of a "SOLD" sign....but, not the case.  OUTBID.  Dang is an understatement.  I hope this cute $81,000- 3 bed 2 bath- with yard, fireplace and awesomness went to a more deserving family who really wanted it and really needed the low monthly mortgage, safe (looking) neighborhood and yard. 
Boo-hoo a lotta bit, but it's ok.. 
And P.S. new homeowners, sorry for posting a picture of your house on my blog. 
 
AND NOW---we look for a rental.  And I think that's the worst part of this situation.  I didn't enjoy house hunting...but I really don't enjoy apartment hunting.  It's def time though to get into our own place.  So we are on the hunt and hope to be moving into our own place anytime really, like now is alright with us.  Or like September 1st, but tomorrow is even better. :)  Sooo hey, if you have recommendations on great areas, decent cost for rent, like 600-700..and pets (one chihuahua) are accepted.  PLEASE let me know.  

3 comments:

  1. hey its brittany moore. i have a friend is who trying to rent two homes. they are down off broadway but the one that is 700 have a fully fenced yard and is two bedrooms and its really nice. washer and dryer room. if your interested text or call me 2085145496

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not sure if its rented out forsure or not but i can tell call her and see if your interested or give you her number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO appreciate your help Brittany! Thanks!! We think we've got it figured out now. I hope our decision turns out to be an alright one. Thanks for your help anyways!

      Delete