Wednesday, August 22, 2012

For The Lisonbees..

I added a button to my page.  See to the right!  That is a new trick I learned today.  I stink at blogging and I can hardly do anything.  But, I am pretty excited about this new button.

I have never met Julie's husband Landon, but I can bet he's probably a pretty good guy if he's married to Julie.  You will never meet a sweeter person than Julie.  She will make a GREAT Mom someday.  They will make great parents someday.

Please....!

Check out their blog: 
landonandjulieadopt.blogspot.com

Like their page on facebook:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Landon-Julie-Hoping-to-Adopt/337936162899733

And spread the word.  
You might not know anybody who is looking to place their child for adoption...but you might know someone who knows someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment