Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today..

I'm pretty sure my (almost) 8 month old could give any ("terrible") two year old a run for their money in the throwing fits department.  Maybe not...but I really can't believe this girl some days.  Parenting....  I thought I knew everything before.  I'm experiencing a mean case of karma these days for all the judgments thrown out about other parents and the way they parented.
Cade's out for a bit.  My baby was onry (sp?) and needed a nap (I thought).  But I really have no clue what she needs.  We both need some time away from each other that is for sure...no it's not, it's just for sure that I need some time away from her.  I have my "Love and Logic" book open and I was just eye rolling at all the cheesy stuff I would never enforce and wishing I could fully grasp and enforce the other stuff I agree with.  Aleah is pretty pissed off at me though right now though, screaming in her crib....and I just don't know what to do.  Oh....karma... 
Anyways, one day this will be comical I'm sure....when Aleah has her own strong willed child, that's when...(and she better! :) Ha.) 
Happier posts coming soon!  I have a good few pictures I am in need of posting..

2 comments:

  1. You're a great mama Brianna! Maybe she is just getting the fights over now so she will be a way easy teenager ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be fantastic! Easy teenager..let's hope that is true! Thanks Mekala! Love you!

      Delete