Thursday, June 13, 2013

Seven Months

Month seven ends tonight.  It was my very favorite age so far..  Could that be because Aleah made it a habit of sleeping through the night?  Or possibly her personality is coming out more than it has before?  Maybe the silly forced fake laughs...or the waves hello that actually resemble the sign for "milk" in baby sign language, (oh those sweet waves!)... I think it's all those and more.  It was such a good month.  Even with the fits that I can't believe she throws.  It was my favorite.  Hoping month eight is just as good!
And here is my attempt at documenting our fun month....I hope your expectations for my blog posts are low enough by now...  Because this is about to be a really sloppy and unorganized post with pictures that aren't going to add up and annoying spaces galore.  Enjoy.  

 My parents and brother came in to town and it was such a nice weekend with the whole family!  Even though I'm about to post too many pictures...I'm pretty sure that I didn't take enough that weekend.

We went to the zoo....


























  Giraffe jammies and Grandma Koyle :)



...Golfed, played at the park and had a bbq with the Hatfields where we also rode horses (thanks Talise!), shot a few guns and played with cute little german shepard puppies. A lot of fun!

  

And a little bit of everything else from the last little bit...


 Welcome home daddy!



Pulling faces in the morning :)
Hanging at the pool. She LOVES the water!  And I've never enjoyed swimming so much until this summer!
Lunch with Mommy, her fortune (thanks Panda guy for two fortune cookies!) said: "Keep your plans secret for now". Um...check!
I put two little ponies in her hair and then decided it just wasn't quite working out...so instead of taking pictures of two little pigtails...we have here a shot of our little Ace Ventura.  She's so happy about it too..
Poor dog.
Playing with her baby and binki
 Fun at Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's!



 The best shots I could get today...

 Annnd Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment