Sunday, June 30, 2013


Picture on the left was taken just hours after Aleah was born. Everything had settled down and now it was time for everyone to sleep.  
....Except I just couldn't. Even though I had not slept since my nap about 3 P.M. the previous day, (and it was now about 8 in the morning) I was still not could not sleep.  
I'm wired funny.  
Cade was fast asleep, sleeping better than a baby (or at least, better than this baby did, for a looong time).  And I was trying.  
But then she got the hiccups and well, hello, she had to be held.  
(Clearly I'm not the reason she is so needy and expects to be held or given attention all the time...clearly.)
So I held her and took this picture for my parents.  It was the first time I noticed the red in her hair.  I sent, "Is that by chance...red hair?? :)"
That red hair from her Dad is so fun to me.  I love it!  Can't wait to see how it changes or looks as time passes.  
Our firey red head...

 
 Why can't money grow on trees?  
This rocking chair at Cracker Barrel is cute and she loved it.  
Sixty bucks....mmm, I'll wait on that purchase for now.



This new suit kills me! It is so cute! One picture just is not enough--so you're welcome for three.


And thank you pinterest for exisiting..  Swimming has gotten just a little bit more fun for us!
1, 2, 3! UNDER! :)
"How to teach your baby to swim (6-12 months)"
Here is that link:
http://domanmom.com/2012/06/how-to-teach-your-baby-to-swim-6-12-months/




Craft gone so wrong. Turns out, food coloring is not very washable...noted.


 Another three shots. I want this girl to grow hair quicker, can you tell?  I keep trying to do ponytails or hair clips....it's not time yet.  A little taste of what is to come though when her hair gets a little longer. :)





1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH. i have not looked at your blog for a bit. and shame on me cause look at that doll!!!! and red hair!! she is such a cutie!!
    and thanks for posting that link for swimmin babies! i'm totally gonna look at it right now.
    good job hansens!! you made a cute bebe!!

    ReplyDelete