Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Family pictures this weekend---the whole Koyle gang.  No.  Not the whole Koyle gang...the whole Roger & Janet Koyle gang.  So excited that my parents and brother will be in Boise this weekend!  We are taking family pictures and this is what I've put together for Aleah.  Colors are suppose to be navy blue, pink and grey.  The overalls look a little bit lighter than a dark navy blue, but I think it's good enough.  We'll probably all be off a little bit on the shades of color anyways.
I didn't feel like I could post this picture on facebook....but it's too cute not to post somewhere tonight.  So here is a little sneak peak for the blog world (my following is very small, right how I want it). 
And of course, Kami is a much better photographer with much better equipment, but the point is...this girl is cute!  That's really all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment