Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rough Draft Published



Saturday (the 17th)..
Cade had to work, so it was just us girls hanging out.
I actually got really bored, not going to lie. But we had a few fun moments..
I was anxious to try rice cereal.  I wanted to try it out in the morning and see how it went and decide from there if I wanted to keep giving it to her. I was excited to see if it would help her sleep better at night also. Long story short, she's not a fan, not ready and I'm not completely convinced rice cereal is the magic sleep aid. 




Later we took advantage of the sunny (warm enough) day and went for a walk. Around the apartments. Good enough.


Packed along her blanket just in case it was warmer to me than to her.  I was loving it.  She wasn't amused.
DRAMATIC. 
This one is.


AND THEN...There was this..
Creepiest Peeping Tom(cat) ever.  Pun intended.
I was sitting on the computer, turned and looked out the window to see the creepiest cat staring in at me. Scared me so bad! And then I was like....
"Kitty! Wait, kitty!" 
And grabbed Aleah and tried to go find it..no luck.
"He" was gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment