Saturday, February 23, 2013

HUMMINGBIRDS?!!!

Cade has to work today.
Aleah is sleeping (Thaat's a story for another day)
And I felt like blogging.
But...now I don't.

My beef with blogging....
I want a picture HERE.




But it wants to go HERE.
I'm going to go craaaazy if that picture doesn't go up there!!!


My grammer and spelling is not always super.  (Grammar spelt wrong, almost on purpose.) 
(Is "spelt" not a word?)  And is it "is not always" or "are not always"? 
Point made.



I messed with my blog background and I don't know how to fix it. I can't figure out what I did wrong and why the heck there are humming birds in my background.  The width thing is throwing me off and nothing is lining up right. 
And fixing up a cute blog, is way too time consuming.  
Someone come fix it. 


ANYWAYS... 
Carry on bloggers, carry on... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment