Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Move

34 weeks-day of move
 Our apartment is great.  Compared to the last apartment it's a lot less creepy and ghetto.  Less smokers just hanging outside looking for a conversation.  Huge plus in my book.  (But those two ladies were actually really nice...)  This apartment smells a little funnier than the last though...I don't have that figured out.  I'm hoping my air freshners are doing some good, but maybe it just smells like sweet pea mold.  I don't know.  The people above us I don't think have ever lived below someone before.  Someone is running marathons from room to room I just know it.  Oh well?

It's good!

We are happy to be doing our own thing again and so far the place feels safe and friendly.  I feel good about bringing baby home here.  I'm pretty happy.

I don't recommend moving at 34 weeks pregnant though.  That was not fun.  It's so nice to see our wal-mart trips become less and less though or our late stops to get something we forgot about at the grocery store.  My pregnant feet hate me. 

Sad story- Missing camera still missing.
All boxes unpacked and still no camera.  
Thought for sure we would find it....bummed out.
 

Aw, my baby blanket!  Had to pull this out....and maybe I slept with it a few nights, whatever..
Cade setting up the crib before the room is even close to being organized and ready for a crib:)


This was my obstacle course into the kitchen for quite a while.  My huge belly managed to make it through but it was tight.  So happy to have this kitchen organized.


My decorative and organizing skills need some work...but right now, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment