Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Fun Morning

This picture is deceiving...Owen didn't care too much about baking
When I post this, the pictures are all going to be out of the order I put them in.  I think I hate blogs sometimes.  I don't care to take more time figuring out why they aren't cooperating.  Just go with it :)  

I got to play with Cade's (and my) niece and nephew the other morning and this is what we did!

-A little bit of cartoon watching

-Baking with my Easy Bake Oven! (Thanks to Cade and Christmas 2010 :))  Owen actually really didn't want anything to do with it, he wouldn't even eat a cookie...I don't think he trusts us.  

-Played some foosball

-And watched "Tangled"


To be honest, they actually got kind of bored, I'm not that cool of an Aunt...but I had fun!   

I learned that when the recipe calls for only 3/4 teaspooon of water, they know what they are talking about.  I kind of really overdid it on the water and we had to pull out some flour to fix my gooey mistake.

Cleaning up a big flour mess



Can't tell too well, but dog wanted to sit under us while we baked...she has flour all over her head.  Probably not the best place to make cookies, in the living room.  Just some vacuuming needed and it's all good.

Waiting...


This is what we did while waiting

Eliza eating the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment