Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our New Interest: What we are doing and WHY!

before
after
    This handsome guy!  My Dad.  He is the why behind the what.  August 2010 this Father of the Bride was in very poor health.  Soon after my wedding it took him JUST 5 months to lose 60 LBS!  And here he is June 2011, (once again Father of the Bride, to my sister this time) looking a world of difference.
    He looks GREAT but what the camera can't show you is what's most important, and that is the fact that his health is incredible. Words can't describe how much of a relief it is to have him in such great health.  We're so proud of him for the  
decision he made in 2010. 

So, what is it?  How did he do it?  And..what is our involvement?

    My Dad lost 60 lbs in 5 months because a good family friend of ours confronted him about his health.  Aren't we so glad he did!  This friend told him about this great program, Take Shape for Life (TSFL).  It is a division, or the "Coaching Arm", of Medifast.  Medifast has been around since 1980 and has been recommended by over 20,000 doctors and even tested at major research universities.  Contact me for more details or questions you might have!
   My Dad immediately began losing weight after starting this program, BUT in a HEALTHY and SAFE way.  He quickly turned around and has been helping others by becoming a Take Shape for Life Health Coach.  After seeing his success with this program, Cade and I are inspired to help others the way he has been helped!  My Dad highly encouraged us to become Health Coaches also.  It didn't take long for us to get on board.  We quickly became certified and are excited about helping others!  

We have a lot of exciting things planned in the future,
we'll keep posted on our experiences, trainings and clients.
Next Month: VEGAS for TSFL Training
(Crossing my fingers work will approve my time off request of course..)




   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment