Friday, August 30, 2013

Random















Daddy's Girl




Picture on the right of Aleah, reminded me of a picture taken of me when I was probably around 18 months. When I went to find that picture I found the picture of Cade instead. She is his twin. Definitely resembles him more than me, if you ask me. I love it.


The other day..:

We discovered some water balloons. Lots of fun.



POP!



An early glimpse of what the TERRIBLE TWOS are going to look like for us...

Looked over to find that Aleah had found her snacks in the diaper bag, somehow got the lid off, and was in the middle of feeding herself and the dog. "Ah, don't do it!  .......Where is my camera?"


She thinks she's so funny!

I call this her "Stacy Stink Face"...Why Stacy? I don't know. Just go with it.

More digging in the diaper bag


That doggy dish was on the OTHER side of the gate. Just a little water to clean up.
Third Incident I deleted the pics off of my phone...A few pictures of her playing in a small pile of toilet paper that she found and took off the roll.
Silly girl! She keeps us on our toes! :)


And Cade's small birthday celebration... 
Aleah woke up (on her own, unlike previous times) just a bit after he walked in the door from working a couple of days in Utah...so all three of us celebrated with a small, store bought, (hey thanks Albertsons) piece of cake. If you can't tell, those candles are forming a twenty-six. ...But how could you not see that? ;)
Since my outstanding solo performance this night and celebrating Cade's birthday at Sunday Hansen family dinner, Aleah has become quite the fan of the "Happy Birthday" song. We sing it a lot now....happy birthday to Dad, to Aleah, to the dog, to... cousin Ryder (he'll be turning one next month, so his name isn't totally random, we're just getting ready). She loves it and will sometimes mimic the sound of the words back really sweet and soft which entertains us and keeps us repeating the song.

We are having more and more fun!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh-- that picture of her feeding the dog is priceless. It was so fun to see you and meet your little blog star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shan! It was so fun seeing you and meeting your adorable little babe too! I want to kidnap her and call her Aleah's little sister. Unfortunately (for me) I can't afford a plane ticket.... Hope to see you all around Christmas! :)

      Delete