Wednesday, October 10, 2012

38 Weeks And Some..

Last October--Adam's Canyon in Utah.  
SOOO miss this hike.  
We had no idea when we started what we were in for.
I loved it, so fun. 

This October--A lot has changed.  Nice slooow walk up Camels Back.
I kind of miss real hiking.  This is as close as it gets for now and that's ok. 
38 weeks and 2 days pregnant here.   
 So, I wasn't trying to walk this baby out.  I promise.  Just felt like getting out of the house with Cade and maybe seeing some fall colors (not much success-too early I guess).  It was nice though.
My face is so fat. :)  I have one of those can't-tell-I-have-teeth-anymore swollen smiles.

Today I am 38 weeks and 5 days along.  Yesterday my Doctor said I could go this week.  Dang it.  I didn't want any kind of comment like this.  I just want to plan on the 19th and be happy with whenever she decides to come.  But I let his comment get inside my head and now I'm hoping for this week. :)  Just excited though--she's coming soon enough, whether that's this week or next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment