Sunday, February 5, 2012

I heart this city and the people here :)

This weekend was a quick planned trip to Gooding and Boise.  I wanted to go see my Grandma so Friday Cade took part of the day off and we headed to Gooding.  More pics with Grandma and details of our visit to be shared another day.
These are a few pictures we took while in Gooding.  




...Burly stop..?  Weird.



Powerplant in Gooding, sorry Uncle Alan for Trespassing...don't be mad. :)  We use to go here with my Grandma or Grandpa Koyle all the time, had to show Cade the spot.  When the water is high it's pretty cool to see.



And then the cows were just a fun stop on the side of the road...
I love visiting Gooding.  Love it.
Just one cow when we pulled up...

Then more cows..

Here, have some weeds cows.  The crowd I got in like three minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment