Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Updates

Since blogging last....
-I'll be six months preggo this Friday.  It's getting CLOSE!
-Doctor confirmed we're having a little girl.  We're so excited!
-Name possibly picked.
-Getting HUGE and kind of freaked about it.  (Notice there is not a recent, 25 weeks belly shot here).  I need to invest more in maternity clothes, but the more I think about it the less I want to spend money on cute big clothes.  I'd rather spend on cute skinny after pregnancy clothes.  Can I hide out and avoid any cameras for the next 3 months?  I'll be honest though, pregnancy shouldn't take the full blame for my weight gain.  Bad food choices, traveling & bad food choices and lacking self control are mostly to blame.  I'll have my own work cut out for me in a few months, hellooo medifast.  
-Cade has been working in Logan a lot.  More hours for him- really great for us but also really lonely for me.  So I've made a few trips with him to Utah.
-We're just about a month and a half away now from getting our own place.  Living with Cade's family hasn't been easy (in the sense of not being completely on your own as a couple and soon-to-be parents) but really words can't express how grateful I am that they have let us live with them.  They've helped us SO much.  We've saved up some money but we'll probably hold off on buying a house right immediately.  Looking at short sales but hoping to find a good renting opportunity if a short sale takes up to 6 months.

AND some pictures of lately..

   


17 weeks here but I looked bigger in my 15 weeks picture.


Went to the park and played some basketball.  I have to say, I wasn't shooting too bad. :) Ok, the hoops are shorter, but whatever.  Memory lane..Cade and I went and played basketball at this park on our first date.  Awww. :)

Try One at Utah Air Show.  Rained out.

Try Two at Air Show. Much better.



19 Weeks
4D picture at 20 week appointment. (Peeking out from behind the placenta).  After our appointment we brought this picture and others to Cade's parents and didn't say right away what the gender was.  Cade's niece looked at the 4D pictures first and with disappointment said, "It's a boy." :)Haha, nooope.



Cade wanted to go for a ride.  I'm clumsy already, pregnant, clumsy & bike..didn't seem like a good match, sooo we pulled out my sister-in-laws bike!  Three wheels AND a basket in the back (to hold the dog of course).  I'm sure we gave a few neighbors a good laugh. :)



Blanket/bunny? CUTE.  Bought.
PINK outfit. CUTE. Put away....sadly.
Just a little shopping with my Mom in Utah 4th of July weekend..  Found these two items and loved both, buuut I exercised SOME self control and put away one of the items.  Bunny blanket won.  I figure she'll like that one more and for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment